CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by NWOBC.
NWOBC are not liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at NWOBC steering group discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at NWOBC’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from NWOBC.
- No children are permitted at the events.
- The NWOBC may add, withdraw or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The NWOBC may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The NWOBC may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.